Monday, July 20, 2009

... moralle ...



Yesterday is actually birthday mama vogue nie. Tapi due tu some technically problem by my streamyx kat umah, i was not able to open my the internet, uwaaaa. Therefore sis Moralle, let me send you my wishes today ya. I'm not a woman of words though, tis is jez a simple wish from me to you.....hope it's not too late!

Many people will walk in...
And out of my life...
But only a true friend like you...
Will leave footprints in my heart...
Your friendship is a precious gift...
And I will always treasure...
You are a special friend to me...
I wish you a life filled with happiness and love...
A life filled with good health, wealth and great success...
As a special thank you for being a true friend to me...
Because you deserve it my dear dear friend...
For you are definately one of the best...
Happy Be-Lated Birthday My Dearest Friend...

19 comments:

atty's said...

happy birthday to sis mar..

Dee said...

happy birthday to sis moralle..

Moralle said...

sis, thank u sooooooo much dahling for this entry yg agak-agak terkezuttttt seyyyyy, n u indeed are a true fren which i can share my sorrow n happiness........n thank u for the early morning wishes on the 19, dah dapat agak its from u :)

To attys and dee, thanks dearies for the wishes.

rasp said...

atty & dee,
: sis moralle dah say thx dah *ahaks*

moralle,
: hehehehe sowi lah if kacau pagi ahad tu *wink* leh lak si sapphire tu kacau time tu :) u r more like a sister to me, even though we're miles apart..you are near to me in my heart!

Shopaholic Mama said...

alahai so touchingnya!

but its true walau jauh, dekat di hati!

sWeEtdARLinG said...

happy burfday to her...! semoga bertambah vogue

lily lotus said...

so sweet of u lah siap buat special entry ;)..happy birthday to sis moralle! may the happiness be with her..always...

rasp said...

SHM,
: so far and yet so near gitu *ihiks*

afkar'z,
: yeah! vogue 4ever...

lily,
: moga2.... amin!

Mommy Lily said...

epi besday sis moralle

nnti nk gi blog dia wish besday

how are you sis rasp?

Lady Dyla said...

epi burfday sista....

eedany said...

Happy Birthday to sis Moralle.

Semoga happy selalu.

rasp said...

mommy lily,
: a'ah sis gi lah wish kat dia :)
me doing ok...suam2 kuku je :D

dilla,
: tq on behalf sis....

eedany,
: on her behalf, tq tq tq...

~~ciklinn~~ said...

hepi besday to sis Moralle.

Precious said...

So good to have a friend who could share ur love n sorrow. So nice to be able to wish one another, special blog n3 lagik! Hepi besday to besday girl! Be happy!

PerantauSepi1306 said...

epi besday to sis moralle too.. wah.. cam adik beradik kembar lak u ngan sis moralle.. selang satu minggu je tau besday u ols ;D

rasp said...

ciklinn,
: on behalf..tq!

precious,
: lucky me! tq...

perantau,
: kembar lain makbapak, lain negeri gitu hehehehehe

GreenJade said...

epi betday to sis mar..many hepi return & success in her life yea :)

~ Lady ell ~ said...

alamak..apesal ell aje yg ketinggalan nih.

happy belated b/day utk sis moralle.apa nk cakap ek..ermmm,mcm biasalah yg org2 selalu wish tu ekk.:)

rasp said...

greenjade,
: on behalf : thx ...

ell,
: *ihiks* memahami...u take care!
neway on her behalf : thx