Tuesday, December 2, 2008

... Happy Birthday ...

Nak wish this loving, caring, gorges mom & a great fwen.. have a superb birthday celebration fit for a royal lady.. jez a simple poem from me to you *hugs & smoocches*


Happily Ever After

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!

~ Joanna Fuchs ~

9 comments:

aFkaR'z said...

happy burfday those celebrating burfday on December!!

happy burfday to my late father...

PerantauSepi1306 said...

epi besday to U too lady ell :D

rasp said...

afkar'z,
: tenkiu sis :D

perantau,
: on behalf, makacih..

imz said...

selamat hari lahir..!!..semoga murah rezki dan panjang umur

ladyell said...

alahai...utk ell ke?trsentuh nya hati..+ malu pn ada tau.susah2 je u ni tau...TQVM sis rasp ku syang...*hugs*

moralle said...

to sis ell, camat hari jadi :)

rasp said...

imz,
: on behalf, tenkiu..

ell,
: tak susah maner pun..ikhlas tau, welkam... smooocchhh...

moralle,
: on her behalf, makacih..

eedany said...

Happy Birthday to ladyell...

Semoga happy selalu di samping family tersayang.

;)

rasp said...

eedany,
: thx on behalf of ladyell :D