Friday, May 23, 2008

... i'm back ...

Rasp in da house!!!

Yup! I'm back..slow and steady cam kura-kura kan but still i'm back... takes time and patience to settle whatever that's bugging me tapi here i am..standing strong and steady with my head held high with dignity...

My silence does not mean that i surrender ya! Kekadang lebih baik berdiam tapi berwaspada. Whatever it is, I'm prepared and ready to charge! If you want a battle, be prepared for war! But if you have any dignity at all, and rather settle it peacefully, i welcome it...That's all I have to say

Neway, thanx to my family and frenz for your support!!! No doubt some of you tak tau ekceli what is bothering me tapi u guys were there for me and that's what most important..thanx especially to Tauruz, Moralle, Ditott, Alin, Shopaholic Mama, Mamaranggie, Meen, VP and last but not least Idashah.. thanx for your concern...

Muuaaahhhzzz to all of you and have a splendid day and weekend...

7 comments:

moralle said...

Hi, glad u r back, be strong in all ways to protect yrself n yr family, hv a great wkend.

Ted said...

glad u r back on track!! :))
hepi weekend! :)

rasp said...

moralle
: stronger than ever. thx dear, have a grt wkend too =)

ted
: i feel much better now. u too have a great wkend =)

TauruzMama said...

Finally..U'R back Dear!!merisau tau!pe pon tcr tau..muahhhhh to U toooo...huhu..

Shopaholic Mama said...

Luv the red lips - as thick as Kak Nita's. Dibotoxkan kan ke? anw, glad you are back!!

mama ranggie said...

i know u strong babe!

rasp said...

Tauruz,
: Yup! Here I am...

SHM,
: Tu lips i..bukan botox, kena sengat tebuan hahahahahha

Mama,
: Big, Strong & Friendly..cam Mighty Joe Young (gorilla tu) :D