Friday, May 9, 2008

... gifts ...

Baru balik shopping at KLCC....

Went out lunch late dalam pukul 2.00 so terus pergi belikan Moralle hadiah nye... Hope she's gonna like it...Waiting for her to give me her address! Moralle...i'm waiting..hehehehehe...

Then beli a few other gifts for my 2 other frenz... lupa nak snap pictures sebelum di wrap. Apa-apapun, I hope they will like it.... siapa mereka? Tuuunnngggguuuuuu.....They will know who they are!!!

Yeah! Jap lagi dah nak balik and it's the weekend... Bestnye!! Yippee!!!

4 comments:

Ted said...

Bestnye!!!
p/s: Sis moralle, nnti snap gambo gift tu klu dah dpt ye...kite kepochi! ngeee...

rasp said...

Ted, ala..gift cam ayam je..malulah...

moralle said...

Rasp, I hv sent u my address to yr email, ape-ape pun, thanks a lot dear.

p/s : Ted, sure nanti I snap-snap the gift k.

rasp said...

moralle..tq dear.. hope u gonna like the gift..