Wednesday, April 30, 2008

... love tag from Moralle ...

Got this love tag from Moralle(selesai iye yang) ... simple jek so here goes:



(Note: Some of the links were lost before the tag was passed on to me. Sorry, but you can google the name of the blogs if you're interested to find their links. Thanks!)

Cut and paste the following starting here.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy!

Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:

- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!


The Strategist Notebook, Link Addiction, Ardour of the Heart, When Life Becomes a Book, The Malaysian Life, Yogatta.com, What goes under the sun,Roshidan’s Cyber Station, Sasha says, Arts of Physics, And the legend lives, My View, My Life, A Simple Life, Juliana RW, The Callalily Space, Petra Summer in Blue, Confessions of an Army Wife Bless’ Sanctuary Happy Life, http://bless519.bravejournal.com/, La Place de Cherie, Chez Francine, Le bric a brac de Cherie, Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, The Creative In Me, Me and Mine, Pinay Mommy, Expressions from the Heart, TeacherJulie, Sweetbites by Bang, Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance, Our Growing Family, The Uncensored life of me, My Untamed World, Something Purple, A Detour, Something Purple, Wifespeaks, Changing Lanes, Bits and Pieces, My Chocolate Coated Glasses, God's Gift, Through the Rain, My Small World,My Life, My Hope, My Future,Nyumix's Blog , The Lings, , Life In Secret City, Gateway City Window View, This is My Life, moralle, Ripples of Rasp


Now I am passing this beautiful Pink Heart Tag to:

1. Tauruz 2. Viruspadu 3. Nazasfrog 4. Ted 5. Mieza

12 comments:

moralle said...

Wah wa caya lah cik Rasp oiiiii, hehehe, love forever, byeeeeeeeee.

rasp said...

mmmmmmmuuuuaaaahhhhzzzz to moralle *ihiks*

Mommy Lily said...

waahhh bestnya dpt berehat kt hotel tanpa balik ke rumah yee...? syok gak idea tu...emmm semakin syg le dgn sh kann..

Mieza said...

yang mieza dh buat tag ko ya...:D

TauruzMama said...

wah!tauruz pown kena tag yer..nt tauruz wat yer yang..

moralle said...

Yang wah coti panjang ni, tak update pun, lindu sey.

rasp said...

mami, mmg best skali skali dpt rest kan.. so apa lagi..jeng jeng jeng..

mieza, tq laling..

tauruz, laling sonang sbb tu i tag u skali lagi dan lagi dan lagi...

moralle, a'ah coti but i'm back..rasp in the house :)

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hello Sis Rasp

bloghopping from Sis Moralle. I hope you don't mind if I link you.

rasp said...

holla shopaholic mama, welcome to my humble blog... i'll link you too...

Anonymous said...

Ϻу ԁeveloρer іs trуing tο cоnѵincе me to moνe to .
net from PHP. I have always disliκеԁ the idea becauѕe of the
costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been uѕing Mоvаble-type οn a number of wеbsitеs for about а year and am anхiouѕ about switching to another platfοrm.
Ι haνе hеarԁ greаt things about blοgenginе.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordprеѕs cοntent іnto it?
Any help would be really appreсiated!

Here is my websitе come investire 3000 euro
Review my web site ; zulutrade

Anonymous said...

Hі there, Yοu've done an incredible job. I'll definitelу digg it and ρeгsοnаllу
гecommеnd to my friendѕ. I аm suгe they'll be benefited from this web site.
Take a look at my weblog :: can you buy followers on instagram

Anonymous said...

I pay a quick visit every day some blogs and information sites to read articles, but this webpage offers quality based posts.



Here is my page :: download twitter followers