Thursday, February 14, 2008

... L.O.V.E ...

Today is a lovey dovey day.

I love .... myself
my SH
my Precious Gems
my family
my friends
my enemies
and all and all and all.....

And Happy Be-Lated Birthday to my handsome Aqua.. His birthday was two days ago.. Unable to celebrate it with him being in a boarding school.

Remembered the day you made your presence into this world. The process of delivery was painful but predictable just like how I've read in the book. You're such a bubbly, cheerful and easy baby. And now you turn up to be a smart, caring, loving individual and you made me proud.

My darling Aqua, I pray for only the best for you...and I love you lots....


- The one thing we can never get enough of is love.
And the one thing we never give enough of is love - Henry Miller

No comments: