Monday, February 18, 2008

... the blues ...

Had a great weekend. Saturday was spend spring cleaning..eventhough we don't have SPRING here, why do we still call it spring cleaning.. hmmm. I love the house after turning it topsy turvy with the cleaning. When I see it spotlessly clean, I feel contented.. Then off we went to Plaza Damas. Just window shopping, nothing much.

On Sunday morning, had home cooked fried rice for breakfast. Then my SH's friend came over to the house. Thank God for the 'spring cleaning'. Then off to my aunty's house. Had a splendid time there since a few other relatives turned up too. Then off we went to C*******R to window shop again. Stayed there for about an hour then back home. Though didn't do much yesterday, I felt slightly tired.

I'd say it was an uneventful weekend but still I love the weekends. If only I could be a fulltime mum and housewife ....well, IF ONLY!!!

Anyway, today I'm feeling the blues... Dragging myself thru work and looking forward to 5.30, the time for me to head on home... Home Sweet Home...

Till then...have a wonderfull week....

No comments: