Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rasp In 2008

So, the new year is here...Praying it's gonna be a better year. Last year was good. Ada some losses, and some things gain...But the best treasure is my Merdeka babe!

Banyak lah pulak perkara-perkara yang I plan nak buat this year. Tak pe take one step at a time, one day at a time. And I'll try to smell the roses along the way.

A jolly good beginning coz my SH start kerja baru. He seems to be contented with the new office. I doakan that things will be great for him too.
My Precious had a great year too..and I'll pray that it's gonna be a better year ahead for you guys..
My own personal achievement...erm apa ye? Syukur Alhamdullilah... I know that I've made it through a long way, hard journey but things are getting brighter. I'm starting to see the fruits of my labor... so I am truly looking forward to this year...to a more fruitful year but yet not forgetting my shadows of the past....


" When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. " - Helen Keller

No comments: