Monday, January 28, 2008

... down memory lane ...

Had a great weekend. It's great to be able to balik kampung of my SH. To see the place my darling SH grew up in...

Seperti biasalah, jalan-jalan cari makan and to see what's new in town. To me everything is new and yet to SH every nook and corner has it's story. Sapphire enjoyed tremendously. The GPs are happy to see us.

On the way back home, it rained cats and dogs. But I think Sapphire was too tired that she slept all the way home. Stop for dinner at B***I. So, arriving home, she is well rested. Apa lagi, showed her tantrum lah masa nak tido. Hehehehe. Kesian juga tengok dia. But of coz at the end, she slept.

I went to bed a little later. Nak kemas rumahku syurgaku... Enjoyed some quiet moment with my darling SH and I can sense that he is happy to have shared the trip to his hometown with us....

~ Every man's memory is his private literature. ~ Aldous Huxley

No comments: